2. When did you first start running?
3. What is the best part of running for you?
Great scenery and company
4. Do you run with a watch, phone or naked?
5. What can’t you run without?
6. What is your most memorable run?
Along the lake in Queenstown NZ. I stopped to take a lot of photos!
7. Have you ever run in a costume?
8. What brand of shoes do you run in?
I rotate Hoka, Mizuno and Salomon at the moment
9. Have you ever been injured?
Oh yeah! Achilles tendinopathy has plagued me for most of my running journey.
10. Do you prefer running in Hot or cold weather?
11. Do you prefer running in the Morning or at night?
12. What is your running motivation?
Experiencing my body doing things I never thought it could.
13. Race I’d like to forget:
None has been really bad… no DNFs yet.
14. Favorite post run food:
Banana and nut butter
15. Do you prefer running along the Flat or hills?
16. Do you prefer to run alone or with a partner or group (BawBawRunners):
I like to mix it up. Sometimes I like to plough through some podcasts or just meditate in silence, but I couldn’t get by without Baw Baw Runners.
17. What’s the next event on you running calendar?
18. What’s your running dream?
A running camp where I have trails on the doorstep each morning and can slowly explore somewhere gorgeous on foot, then sleep out in the bush and do it all again the next day
19. Do you have any Pre-race routines? (night before or morning of) :
Dynamic warm-up exercises are a necessity
20. What is your typical night before the big run meal?
Lots of veggies
21. What’s the farthest you’ve ever run at one time?
25km by myself one rainy Saturday morning, doing laps around Warragul. A guy hedging a car park on Queen Street saw me run past 3 times in 2 hours. I had some good podcasts that day!