2. When did you first start running?
Just over 3 years ago with my first DFP Recruitment fun run, then moving onto Inverloch parkrun the next week
3. What is the best part of running for you?
Knowing how far I’ve come during my transformation.
4. Do you run with a watch, phone or naked?
Watch, Phone, Bird, Tutu, GoPro, Lots of stuff lol.
5. What can’t you run without?
6. What is your most memorable run?
2016, Buffalo Stampede Attempt #1 – Getting to the top of clearspot in the first 10km’s and to be running above the clouds, even though I didn’t finish, this is still the best run I’ve ever had.
7.Have you ever run in a costume?
Many times, not afraid to bring my own tutu to a pacers event at parkrun
8. What brand of shoes do you run in?
Hoka One One !!!!!!
9. Have you ever been injured?
Two torn calf muscles, multiple knee pains, biggest injury is maranoia, the time between tapering and running a marathon where every sniffle is pb ending Pneumonia and every twinge is debilitating chronic pain
10. Do you prefer running in Hot or cold weather?
COLD WEATHER !!! Can’t stand the heat.
11. Do you prefer running in the morning or at night?
I mix it up, depends on how busy work is.
12. What is your running motivation?
To keep aiming higher for bigger and harder events, don’t think I’m ever happy till I have a goal to aim for.
13. Race I’d like to forget:
Don’t have any I’d like to forget, each run has been an opportunity to learn.
14. Favourite post run food:
Love my burgers !!
15. Do you prefer running along the Flat or hills?
Hills, I can’t stand flats.
16. Do you prefer to run alone or with a partner or group (BawBawRunners):
I love to train solo for the most part, but I miss running with people a lot, it’s sometimes very hard to convince people to run with me due to my unpredictability. A 10km run with friends can easily be turned into a casual half marathon.
17. What’s the next event on you running calendar?
You Yangs 50km Ultra Next Weekend!
18. What’s your running dream?
I have a dream to do something big, I don’t know exactly what it is just yet but I want to find it, conquer it and aim for something even bigger for the next time.
19. Do you have any Pre-race routines? (night before or morning of) :
Nothing special, mostly getting my gear together and trying to stress out all the nerves of the run even if it’s something I can easily handle.
20. What is your typical night before the big run meal?
Pizza most of the time, don’t believe in carb loading but I love to have pizza or pasta lol.
21. What’s the farthest you’ve ever run at one time?
44km’s RCR 2017. Farthest in one day ( the longest day the other weekend) 47.5km’s with stop starts.